Monday, September 15, 2008

IF- Island


The island of my childhood.
I kept my childhood memories secretly in an island.

This is the place where I can say goodnight to the stars.
This is the place where I can listen to stories and songs from my shell-like-record.
This is the place where I can have a butterfly as my pet and fly me anywhere I want.
This is the place where I have my little mushroom house and hide all my secrets away.

And this is the place I keep my pumpkin hot-air balloon, it goes with me whenever I am.

It's great to have a little secret island for yourself, isn't it?


我的童年之島。
在這裡,就是我說有的童年回憶,都是秘密噢!

這裡,我可以在月亮上和星星們說晚安。
這裡,我可以從大的貝殼聼出海歌聲与故事。
這裡,我可以擁有一只大蝴蝶當寵物,然後帶我遨遊世界。
這裡,我可以擁有一顆大大的蘑菇屋,把我所有的秘密都裡堆。

最重要的,我有個南瓜熱氣球,帶我到天涯海角。

擁有一個屬於自己的秘密島,是不是很棒呢?

1 comment:

Mark Cavell said...

Thank you for sharing your private island.
Clutter is also a great piece. loving your style.